In this final segment of our collaborative webinar series, we’ll bring the design to life in SOLIDWORKS Visualize Connected.
Watch the on-demand video to learn about the features and key benefits that make Visualize Connected distinct from its’ non-cloud counterparts.
Using assets created collaboratively with teammates with 3DEXPERIENCE Works, we’ll walk through a complex still render and animation to create eye catching marketing content. Along the way, we’ll be discussing some handy tips and tricks to achieve the aesthetic that you’re looking for from lighting, scenes, textures and materials.
During this SOLIDWORKS Visualize webinar you will learn:
- Key features and benefits of SOLIDWORKS Visualize Connected software
- Tips and tricks for creating renders in Visualize, see examples
- How to operate collaboratively using 3DEXPERIENCE Works with content relating to SOLIDWORKS Visualize
- Produce creative marketing assets from virtual designs
- Create alternate product configurations and animations
- Leverage data management and collaboration tools on the cloud
- Discover the value of using digital design and marketing tools to bring products to market faster
About SOLIDWORKS Visualize Connected
SOLIDWORKS 3DEXPERIENCE Professional and SOLIDWORKS 3DEXPERIENCE Premium give you access to Visualize Connected. This offering installs a full version of the SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional application on your computer from the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
In most ways, the 3DEXPERIENCE Connector for SOLIDWORKS Visualize and Visualize Connected behave the same. Visualize Connected gives you more capabilities on the platform and, if you are online and connected, it gives you the flexibility to work anywhere and at any time.
With SOLIDWORKS Visualize Connected, you log on to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to use SOLIDWORKS Visualize and all the other services and apps available there. You can upload design content directly to the platform through a web browser to view, modify, manage, and share work. The platform automatically stores and updates all data.