In this white paper learn how to maximize the return on a DraftSight 2D CAD software investment and compare subscription pricing to AutoCAD®.
Do you rely on 2D CAD software for maintaining legacy data, supporting traditional processes/workflows, developing schematic designs/layouts, or managing and marking up drawings? DraftSight® provides comparable if not greater capabilities than alternative CAD products at a fraction of the price. Improving your CAD cost/benefit ratio and maximizing your ROI not only saves your organization money, but it also frees up budget to support other revenue generating activities and investments in emerging productivity-enhancing technologies.
Read the paper, ‘Maximize the Return on Your CAD Software with DraftSight’, and learn how to evaluate the benefits and return on investment (ROI) of your CAD software and determine if DraftSight is the best solution to add to your SOLIDWORKS® environment.
The white paper includes:
- Are you getting the most out of your CAD software?
- Evaluating the cost/benefit ratio of your CAD software
- Maximizing design productivity
- Maximize return on your CAD investment
- Subscription pricing and feature comparison for DraftSight vs AutoCAD
Find more resources for topic: