COVID-19 Safety Plan
Measures we are taking to keep employees and customers safe
How are we ensuring workers know how to keep themselves safe from exposure to COVID-19?
- Implemented COVID-19 specific policies and procedures:
- Preventing COVID-19 in the Workplace Policy
- COVID-19 PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) in the Office Policy
- COVID-19 Visitors Policy
- Provided hand washing instructions.
- COVID-19 best practices prevention signs posted throughout the office.
- Hand sanitation stations throughout the office.
- Cleaning wipes available throughout the office.
- Limiting the number of employees in the office at given time.
- Health screening questionnaires for employees and visitors.
- Mandatory masks required to be worn in office at all times.
How are we screening for COVID-19?
- All employees and guests are required to complete and pass a Health Screening Questionnaire prior to entering Javelin office.
How are we controlling the risk of transmission in our workplace?
Physical distancing and separation
- Traffic flow markers have been placed throughout the office.
- Works station spacing has been implemented based on recommended physical distancing measures.
- We have defined capacity limits in both common and workspace areas.
- A plexiglass barrier has been put in place at main reception.
- The appropriate cleaning products are provided for employees to clean and disinfect items such as work surface, phones, keyboards, and shared electronics i.e., photocopier.
- Directions for proper cleaning protocols are provided in our “Preventing COVID-19 in the workplace” policy.
- Daily deep clean of office from professional cleaning service.
What will we do if there is a potential case, or suspected exposure to, COVID-19 at our workplace?
- Initiate contact tracing
- Notify all affected parties.
- Notifying Managers and Human Resources
- Immediate self isolation is required by all affected parties.
- Advise affected person(s) to contact local health authorities and follow their guidance.
How are we managing any new risks caused by the changes made to the way we operate our business?
- We have provided a virtual healthcare platform to all employees and their immediate families that can address issues such as mental health and wellness.
- We provide online wellness sessions.
- Providing training to all employees on cyber resilience.
How are we making sure our plan is working?
- We have provided an internal COVID-19 resource page for employees.
- Provided Mandatory COVID-19 Employee Health and Safety Training.
- Weekly communication from upper management.
- Weekly COVID-19 task force meetings.
- Regular COVID-19 policy review and revisions.
- Ongoing manager/ employee communication.