You no longer need to compromise your technical communications by relying on rough drawings to show your concepts or waiting until your design is finished to start creating product communication deliverables.
Watch our on-demand webinar, as TriMech Solutions Consultant, Justin Lingerfelt, will look at three products used in technical communication: SOLIDWORKS Composer, SOLIDWORKS Visualize and SOLIDWORKS MBD.
During this Webinar:
Justin covers the creation of technical work instructions either for manufacturing or end users as well as interactive web content. He also touches on the creation of stunning photo renderings for use in marketing and the use of product manufacturing information (PMI) on 3D models to convey design intent and eliminate the need for 2D drawings.
- Work instructions and catalogue pages in SOLIDWORKS Composer
- Creation of photo assets for use in other programs in SOLIDWORKS Composer
- Interactive Web content in SOLIDWORKS Composer
- Photo rendering in SOLIDWORKS Visualize
- Animations in SOLIDWORKS Visualize
- Application of PMI in SOLIDWORKS MBD
- Benefits to elimination 2D drawings in SOLIDWORKS MBD
This TriMech Solution Webinar is presented by:
Justin Lingerfelt, Solutions Consultant
Justin has been an Application Engineer with TriMech for 10 years, is a certified SOLIDWORKS expert and has six years of prior experience as a Mechanical Designer on a range of projects from satellites to drones to pneumatic systems and everything in between. Justin relied on this experience to deliver meaningful insights to help our clients be more productive.