SOLIDWORKS Manage 2020 takes data management to the next level with the additional capabilities of project management, full BOM management, advanced process control and up to the minute dashboards and reports to visualize our data with ease.
SOLIDWORKS Manage 2020 on-demand webinar
Watch this video to learn how SOLIDWORKS Manage 2020 is making this data even more connected and processes even more efficient and easy.
Top SOLIDWORKS Manage Features
SOLIDWORKS Manage provides critical information to help teams focus on important tasks and provides an overview of resource capacity for better planning and utilization.
- Manage project stages, timelines, and milestones.
- View resource utilization and capacity.
- Attach items, files, and list deliverables.
- Utilize user tasks and timesheets to track progress.
SOLIDWORKS Manage brings together, in one place, all components required for product definition, whether represented by a CAD model, document, or database-only items.
- Create, edit and compare Bills of Materials (BOMs) using items and files.
- Automatically or selectively create items for SOLIDWORKS configurations.
- Drive SOLIDWORKS drawing BOMs and item numbers.
SOLIDWORKS Manage streamlines business processes, automates document creation, and brings together all involved stakeholders with new products, from sales and marketing to production and support.
- Configure states and decision points for all types of business processes.
- Attach affected items and files and enable ad-hoc approvers and user tasks.
Dashboards and Reports
SOLIDWORKS Manage provides instant access to critical information in an easy-to-consume format for better decision making.
- Create interactive graphical dashboards to display critical information.
- Configure reports to company standards and publish automatically or on demand.
Manage project timelines, resources, processes, and advanced items
SOLIDWORKS® Manage provides a unique set of advanced data management tools. This is accomplished by leveraging the file management capabilities and ease of use of SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional and adding powerful project, process, and item management capabilities.