To enhance your current and future opportunities, it’s paramount to maintain your Stratasys 3D printer to help you stay competitive and improve your operational efficiency.
The Javelin Stratasys Service Contract offers a smart, flexible way to protect your 3D printer investment.
Benefits of the service
- On-site technical service
- Spare parts
- Priority service scheduling
- Discounted user training
- Multi-year renewal savings
Boost your 3D printing process and support your Stratasys 3D printer with ongoing maintenance to help sustain your business.
Award winning technical support
Telephone, web, and email support provided by our Certified TriMech Technicians. 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM ET Access Support »
Preventative Maintenance Visit
Preventative maintenance performed by certified service representative at factory recommended maintenance intervals. Preventative maintenance procedures may be completed in conjunction with unscheduled or emergency service visits.
Priority Service Scheduling
Client will receive priority scheduling of a certified field service representative after a problem is reported to the TriMech Support Team and the need for an on-site service visit is determined.
Replacement of all defective or worn machine parts.
Updates / modifications as deemed necessary by Stratasys will be installed when available throughout the maintenance period.
Stratasys-developed software maintenance releases provided throughout the maintenance period.
Services included with Basic, Full and Full Care Plus Service Packages
Services provided by TriMech:
|Service Type||Service Description||Basic Care||Full Care||Full Care Plus|
|Technical Support||Email: email@example.com
(8:00am - 5:00pm Eastern, Monday to Friday excluding holidays)
|Remote Support||Remote assistance of customer STL file processing and optimization||Included||Included||Included|
|On-Site Visit||On-Site service performed by certified TriMech service representative (includes labour & travel) 1||Not Included||Included||Included|
|Preventative Maintenance Visit||Preventative maintenance performed by certified TriMech service representative (includes labour & travel) 2||Not Included||Included||Included|
Parts & Updates
|Replacement Parts||Replacement of all defective or worn machine parts. 16% Discount on Polyjet print heads.||Included||Included||Included|
|Service Consumables||Not Included||Not Included||Included|
|Hardware Updates||Stratasys developed hardware and field change orders 3||Included||Included||Included|
|Software Updates||Stratasys developed workstation software and machine firmware releases.||Included||Included||Included|
|Phone||Maximum time to return a call||< 4 hours||< 4 hours||< 2 hours4|
|Maximum time to return an email||< 8 hours||< 8 hours||< 4 hours4|
|On-Site||Onsite service by a certified TriMech representative.
Maximum time to arrive on-site 5
|Not Included||< 4 days||< 2 days|
|Priority Service Scheduling||Customer will receive priority scheduling of a certified TriMech representative.||Included||Included||Included|
|Time and Material Services||TriMech Professional Services not included in contract||15% discount||15% discount||20% discount|
|3D Printing Workshops||Hosted workshops at TriMech offices across Canada||Included||Included||Included|
|Application Support||Private consultation with a TriMech Application Specialist||Not Included||Included||Included|
|New User Training||Unlimited new user training courses at a TriMech office 6||Not Included||Included||Included|
|Refresh Training||Refresh training course performed by TriMech application specialist at customer site 7||Not Included||Not Included||Included|
|Printing Services||Support customers 3D printing requirements when they exceed their capacities or capabilities.||Not Included||15% discount||20% discount|
|Backup Printing Services||Backup printing services at Javelin if customers machine is down 8||15% Discount on Print Services, consumables at full price||50% Discount on Print Services, consumables at full price||Included at cost for consumables|
(Education Customers only)
|Support of industry specific initiatives of industrial partnership projects.||Not Included||50% Discount on Print Services, consumables at full price||Included at cost for consumables|
- Services are provided when it is determined necessary by a TriMech certified representative. On-site visits are for issues beyond basic user calibration and maintenance as outlined in the user’s manual.
- Preventative maintenance procedures performed at factory recommended maintenance intervals. May be completed in conjunction with break-fix visits.
- If an on-site visit is deemed necessary to address a FCO, labour and travel will be added as an additional cost
- Time is based off regular support hours – 8:00am - 5:00pm Eastern, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
- A TriMech representative will be on site in less than 2 business days from the time the issue was diagnosed and necessary parts were ordered.
- Original purchaser only while under maintenance agreement. Customer can convert to on-site course at a 50% discount.
- One half day refresh training course may be completed in conjunction with break-fix and/or preventative maintenance visits.
- For this option to be exercised the machine needs to incur 49 hours of consecutive downtime (weekends not included). Once the machine is operational the backup printing service will be concluded.
- Customer agrees to maintain and operate all equipment and to maintain the equipment site environment as specified by TriMech. Customer agrees that TriMech will not provide any external electrical work; equipment reconditioning or refurbishing; repairs or adjustments due to abuse, modification or alteration, or due to any external cause such as fire, flood or other intervening causes (collectively “Extraordinary Repairs”).
- CUSTOMER ALSO AGREES THAT DURING THE WARRANTY/MAINTENANCE PERIOD ONLY STRATASYS MANUFACTURED OR STRATASYS CERTIFIED CONSUMABLES AND PARTS WILL BE USED ON THE MACHINE. IF, DURING THE WARRANTY/MAINTENANCE PERIOD, CUSTOMER USES NON-CERTIFIED PARTS OR CONSUMABLES THE WARRANTY OR MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT IS VOID.
- Customer will make at least one trained staff person fully available to TriMech personnel for purposes of assisting TriMech with any telephone or on-site maintenance or repair services to be provided hereunder.
- Customer will remain solely liable for ensuring that its data and files are adequately documented for backup purposes and Customer agrees that TriMech will not be liable for any lost data or any data reconstruction costs.
- Any services not expressly outlined in the services provided area, and/or any Extraordinary Repair services will be charged at then-current TriMech repair rates, and will be due and payable by Customer within 30 days of receipt of TriMech’s invoice.
Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY PROVIDED WITH THE EQUIPMENT AT TIME OF PURCHASE, STRATASYS MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED REGARDING THE EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE AND/OR ANY SERVIES OR PARTS SUPPLIED HEREUNDER, AND STRATASYS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
CUSTOMER AGREES THAT IN NO EVENT WILL STRATASYS OR ANY AUTHORIZED DEALER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, DOWNTIME, LOST SAVINGS OR OTHER SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES HOWEVER CAUSED, EVEN IF STRATASYS OR ITS DEALER HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
CUSTOMER FURTHER AGREEES TO ACCEPT A REFUND OF ANNUAL SERVICE FEES HEREUNDER IN THE EVENT AND TO THE EXTENT A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION IMPOSES ANY DAMAGE LIABILITY IN EXCESS OF SUCH AMOUNT, AND CUSTOMER ACKOWLEDGES THAT HIS PROVISION IS BOTH REASONABLE AND A MATERIAL FACTOR IN THE ESTABLISHMENT OF SERVICE RATES HEREUNDER, AND THAT SUCH RATES WOULD BE SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER IN ABSENCE OF CUSTOMER’S VOLUNTARY AGREEMENT TO LIMIT STRATASYS’ POTENTIAL DAMAGE LIABILITY HEREUNDER.
No action arising out any alleged breach of this agreement may be brought by either party more than one year after the initial cause of action has accrued.
Why choose Javelin?
Partner with the largest Stratasys service provider in Canada
Javelin Tech Support
Getting the best support with a service provider who you can partner with is just as important as the 3D printer you choose for your business. Here are a few good reasons to choose Javelin:
Javelin is a Canadian owned and operated Stratasys Solution Partner with 6 locations across Canada to provide your business with the best local service.
Get the help you need with Stratasys Service. Technical support is available Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM — 8:00 PM (ET)
We help small businesses
80% of Javelin customers are small businesses. Since 1995 Javelin-Cimetrix has been able to help over 6,000 Canadian customers get on the road to success by supplying the best 3D printers, software, comprehensive training, mentoring, and a reliable service.
An Expanding Technical Team
You will have access to a certified Stratasys staff with real industry experience helping customers in a variety of industries including agriculture, oil and gas, water purification, manufacturing, healthcare, and education. We are currently expanding our team and continually educating existing team members with the latest 3D printing best practices.
Questions about Stratasys Services
Contact us to get answers to your service questions