Training Course Contents
The 3DEXPERIENCE Platform Administration course teaches you the basics of administrating and configuring the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. Administrators will learn how to manage users and roles, how to create and share dashboards, how to configure the cloud storage spaces in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, and best practices for configuring the platform to work with SOLIDWORKS.
This course is designed for administrators getting started with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
NOTE: Participants will require access to their own 3DEXPERIENCE Tenant and SOLIDWORKS software for this training course. Access to software is not included with the course.
Course Info at a glance
Requirements & Benefits
Skills you will acquire
3DEXPERIENCE Platform Administration Lessons
This course will concentrate on the following topics:
Having chosen the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform for your business, Javelin training can help you to establish an effective plan for implementation and get you started on the path to long-term success.
This 3DEXPERIENCE training course offers pre-validated guidelines and tools for implementing, configuring and administrating the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform .
The Javelin training course provides best practices that enables you to become comfortable with administrating and configuring the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
The training course includes:
- Interface user experience overview
- Managing Users and Roles
- Introduction to Platform Management
- Storage Management
- Assigning Roles
- Creating User Groups
- Creating 3D Spaces
- Creating Bookmarks
- Creating a default Company Dashboard
- Setting up a 3DSwYm Community
- Setup variable mapping to connect to SOLIDWORKS File Properties
- Content naming rules configuration
- Revision naming rules configuration
- Creating and managing tasks
- Lifecycle management and best practices for your engineering data
- Working with SOLIDWORKS Connected/Connector
Choose from three different training methods available to you
Receive SOLIDWORKS training as a group in a traditional classroom environment.
Classes can be taken in one of our 12 training locations across Canada using SOLIDWORKS approved training content and methodologies.
- Cost effective training method.
- Leave the office to concentrate on learning.
- Learn more through group questions and feedback.
Live Online Training
With our online training you will experience an interactive learning environment where you can give feedback, gain access to the SOLIDWORKS training files and get time to work on training exercises.
- Online courses are typically half day sessions.
- More effective than video based training, with recorded videos learners are often not as focused on the training and skip exercises.
Onsite at your location
Receive training at your place of work. This style of flexible training is perfect for teams or individuals who are faced with a specific challenge and require personalized courses with on-the-job coaching.
- Use our state-of-the-art mobile classroom at your facility.
- Bring your team up to a consistent level of knowledge by having them take the same training at the same time.
- Benefit from flexible scheduling options.
Choose a 3DEXPERIENCE Platform Administration class from the list below
|Tuesday, 7th June, 2022||3 Days (2 hours/day)||Online||Get a Quote|
|Tuesday, 21st June, 2022||3 Days (2 hours/day)||Online||Get a Quote|
|Tuesday, 5th July, 2022||3 Days (2 hours/day)||Online||Get a Quote|
|Tuesday, 19th July, 2022||3 Days (2 hours/day)||Online||Get a Quote|
|Tuesday, 2nd August, 2022||3 Days (2 hours/day)||Online||Get a Quote|
|Tuesday, 16th August, 2022||3 Days (2 hours/day)||Online||Get a Quote|
|Tuesday, 30th August, 2022||3 Days (2 hours/day)||Online||Get a Quote|
|Tuesday, 13th September, 2022||3 Days (2 hours/day)||Online||Get a Quote|
|Tuesday, 27th September, 2022||3 Days (2 hours/day)||Online||Get a Quote|
Get Custom Training
Contact us to learn how the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform Administration course can be included in custom training for your business