Training Course Contents
This course is designed to help make SOLIDWORKS users better designers by adopting SOLIDWORKS Simulation tools. This course provides the basics of Finite Element Analysis (FEA). No prior simulation experience is required.
This training course will help you to:
- Gain an understanding of using Analysis tools in SOLIDWORKS
- Create better designs by performing analysis and evaluating the behavior of your parts under actual service conditions.
Course Info at a glance
Take a look at the type of information covered in the course
Requirements & Benefits
Skills you will acquire
Choose from three different training methods available to you
Receive SOLIDWORKS training as a group in a traditional classroom environment.
Classes can be taken in one of our 12 training locations across Canada using SOLIDWORKS approved training content and methodologies.
- Cost effective training method.
- Leave the office to concentrate on learning.
- Learn more through group questions and feedback.
Live Online Training
With our online training you will experience an interactive learning environment where you can give feedback, gain access to the SOLIDWORKS training files and get time to work on training exercises.
- Online courses are typically half day sessions.
- More effective than video based training, with recorded videos learners are often not as focused on the training and skip exercises.
Onsite at your location
Receive training at your place of work. This style of flexible training is perfect for teams or individuals who are faced with a specific challenge and require personalized courses with on-the-job coaching.
- Use our state-of-the-art mobile classroom at your facility.
- Bring your team up to a consistent level of knowledge by having them take the same training at the same time.
- Benefit from flexible scheduling options.
Choose a Introduction to SOLIDWORKS Simulation class from the list below
Get Custom Training
Contact us to learn how the Introduction to SOLIDWORKS Simulation course can be included in custom training for your business