SOLIDWORKS PDM Audit Service
System analysis from the experts
Javelin's team of Certified PDM Experts can provide you with a comprehensive SOLIDWORKS PDM Audit to ensure you are gaining the best return on your investment.
Our analysis will determine if there are any issues with your system, establish it's running at full capacity, verify your data is fully protected, and check that the latest enhancements and features are being utilized.
We OPTIMIZE your PDM system
- Analyze your SOLIDWORKS PDM working environment to determine if there are any issues with your system.
- Ensure you are using all the latest features included with SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional.
- Determine if your SOLIDWORKS PDM System is running slow and requires optimization.
Javelin is not just a SOLIDWORKS Supplier, we provide a variety of PDM value added services including implementation and administration.
SOLIDWORKS PDM Audit Details
We recognize that your Data is one of your most valuable assets. Data needs to be managed, secured, trusted and leveraged. SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional has matured over the past decade with many changes and enhancements.
The service provides the following:
- Check for proper SOLIDWORKS® PDM Vault Database and Archive backups
- Review your current PDM workflows and data cards
- Review your current PDM BOM utilization
- Ensure all your PDM Professional Add-ins have been updated to the correct version of PDM
- Check opportunities to extend the digital thread to other departments
- Look for opportunities to automate
- Check that top PDM enhancements have been implemented or considered
How the service works
Get a system audit and receive a detailed report
- A half-day session provided remotely on your system includes:
- Analysis of your SOLIDWORKS PDM environment.
- Check for the latest SOLIDWORKS PDM enhancements.
- Check for opportunities to Automate
- Ensure you are getting the most value from your Data
- The session can be delivered on site at an additional cost if required.
What You Receive:
- We provide you with a detailed report outlining:
- Your current PDM system status.
- Options for enhancements to your PDM system, such as:
- Javelin ECN and SR&ED modules.
- Connection to your material resource planning (MRP) or enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Any requirements for immediate updates.
SOLIDWORKS PDM Audit Benefits
Why an audit is important for your business
An Optimized PDM System
We can ensure that you are running an optimal build. With extensive checks and system diagnostic tools we can make sure that you get the best performance from your SOLIDWORKS PDM system.
Best PDM Configuration
Confidence that your PDM Workflows, Data Cards, and BOM features are working effectively. Plus recommendations on how to enhance your efficiency and/or connect with other business applications.
PDM Features are fully utilized
Take advantage of all the new SOLIDWORKS PDM features included with the latest version. Every new SOLIDWORKS release includes system enhancements and new features for SOLIDWORKS PDM.
Need a SOLIDWORKS PDM Audit Service?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and speak to a PDM Representative