3D printing labs give students a space to learn, explore ideas, test designs and solve real-life problems using technologies that are quickly becoming the industry standard. Watch the on-demand webinar to learn about the things you should consider when researching and planning the creation of an academic 3D Print Lab or Makerspace at your school.
How does an Academic 3D Print Lab benefit schools?
- Encourages STEAM exploration on industry-standard equipment
- Offers students opportunities for workforce development
- Reinforces classroom concepts with hands-on application
- Positions schools in the realm of cutting edge
- Powers iterative testing and best-in-class research
- Opens the door for partnership opportunities with local businesses
- Inspires design thinking and problem solving
Get more information
3D Printing offers rich opportunities to enhance STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Mathematics) and design skills. Presenting real-world challenges to students engages them with a hands-on approach to problem solving.
With Stratasys 3D printing solutions and Javelin as your education partner, students develop real-world skills aided by resources that inspire, and support that keeps you running.