SOLIDWORKS 2023 Video
SOLIDWORKS® Structure Systems and Sheet Metal have new enhancements in 2023 that enable smoother design-to-manufacturing workflows and speed up tedious tasks.
Watch the video to learn about the best new SOLIDWORKS 2023 Sheet Metal and Structures functionalities:
SOLIDWORKS 2023 Sheet Metal and Structures Highlights
- Structure Systems
- Now includes the ability to identify all similar corners in your structure, and apply the same trimming criteria to all of them in one command.
- Connection elements like gussets or base plates can also be patterned to similar corners, saving tons of time in the your workflow.
- Configuration-Specific Size of Weldment Members allows you to change the weldment profile for a select set of members and save to a unique configuration
- Zoom to Selection, where you can zoom to a specific corner to quickly apply corner treatments
- Pattern Connection Elements allows you to pattern a connection element, like a gusset, to all similar corners in Structure Systems
- Sheet Metal manufacturing has never been easier with new enhancements that every shop floor operator will enjoy.
- Sketched base flange parts can now be thickened symmetrically about the sketch, making identical upward and downward bends easier than ever.
- There are also a whole new set of Sheet Metal sensors, which will dynamically alert you if the flat pattern bounding box falls outside of defined constraints.
- Gauge Values in Cut List Properties to add sheet metal gauge value to the Cut List Properties in a drawing
- Group Similar Corners to quickly group similar corners in Structure Systems to apply corner treatments