New CAD users, seasoned users of other CAD systems and veteran SOLIDWORKS users can all benefit from SOLIDWORKS Essentials training.
In this on-demand webinar, Javelin’s certified SOLIDWORKS instructor; Robert Gemmell, will demonstrate an actual lesson from the SOLIDWORKS Essentials training course. You will experience how easy it is to attend a live online training course!
Explore how SOLIDWORKS Essentials develops a deeper understanding of the tools you use every day. In this session Robert will complete a selection of 4 exercises from within the course manual to illustrate the range of topics covered. Learn how you can model faster and smarter using different approaches, shortcuts and tips. This will be demonstrated in part modeling, part editing, drawings, and assemblies.
The SOLIDWORKS Essentials training course will help you to:
- Create parametric sketches
- Create parts and build assemblies
- Create and control different versions of your parts with configurations
- Automate design modification with equations and excel design tables
- Create drawings of your designs