SOLIDWORKS Manage 2019 delivers data from all areas of a company and provides customizable dashboards that enable you to better manage projects, processes and BOMs and make more informed decisions faster.
Break Down Data Silos for Better Project and Process Management
The success of your business often depends upon your ability to make informed decisions. While accessing the right information at the right time is important, how you collect the data from different sources is also critical. SOLIDWORKS Manage brings your distributed operational efforts together so you can make more informed decisions faster.
- Dashboards deliver pertinent information from your projects, processes and records and can be configured to best suit each user so that everyone is on the same page as it applies to their responsibilities.
- Tasks can be created individually or as a component of the project and assigned and viewed from the list or the Tasks Board. For some tasks that involve more complex business processes that must go through a release process, you can use the Process Management Wizard to automate them.
- For example, a new product introduction process kicks off a secondary process for creating and releasing the associated product assembly instructions. With this flexibility, you can automatically involve multiple departments from one starting point.
- Furthermore, SOLIDWORKS Manage can change the state of your documents in SOLIDWORKS PDM, ensuring all users are working with a single source of truth regardless of role in the company.
- Another common deliverable is the bill of materials (BOM) for the product sold to the customer. SOLIDWORKS Manage reuses the CAD BOM so you can easily add items, configure and create variants when required.
- As all of your work gets started and completed, Dashboards are automatically updated so you always have the most up-to-date and accurate information at your fingertips.
Use SOLIDWORKS Manage to evolve your operational efforts to get more accurate, accessible and timely information so you can make more informed business decisions faster.
SOLIDWORKS® Manage provides a unique set of advanced data management tools. This is accomplished by leveraging the file management capabilities and ease of use of SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional and adding powerful project, process, and item management capabilities.
With SOLIDWORKS Manage, organizations can now plan each stage of a project, assign resources and tasks, and attach required documentation within the same ecosystem used to design. When users complete their tasks, project progress is automatically updated. And, project managers can take advantage of powerful dashboard capabilities to see critical information in a single, easy-to-understand interface.
Related resources for SOLIDWORKS 2019: