Despite some inflated claims, there’s no denying that 3D printing, also referred to as additive manufacturing, has achieved its place as a valuable design and manufacturing methodology, and a cornerstone of rapid prototyping (RP). It lives up to the promise of making businesses more competitive by giving them the tools to streamline and enhance the product-creation processes.
This Stratasys Prototyping white paper will show there’s never been a better time to invest in 3D printing, a fact made possible by the introduction of the Stratasys F123™ 3D Printer Series.
- Learn how to eliminate barriers in rapid prototyping to achieve a better bottom line
- Learn how 3D CAD software and 3D printing equipment work together to produce optimal results
- Learn how multiple iterations lead to better designs
- Learn about the cost effective 3D printing materials available with the F123 series
- See examples of 3D printed parts from an F123 series printer:
Fill out the form to download the Smarter Prototyping White Paper NOW.
Find more resources for topic: