With SOLIDWORKS® Education Edition 2018-2019, your students will learn the design and engineering skills they need to jump start their careers. The next generation of engineers and designers must be equipped to solve problems skillfully and efficiently.
The SOLIDWORKS Education Edition 2018-2019 provides students and educators professional software, local support and a connection to a massive user community to help your students take their next career steps with confidence.
New Products Included
New products and benefits available with the 2018-2019 version:
- SOLIDWORKS CAM – a fully integrated, knowledge-based CAM system that streamlines design and machining processes within one simple interface, making it easy to fabricate parts quickly and teach your students the best practices of machining and design for manufacturing.
- SOLIDWORKS PCB – a fully integrated, custom electronics design tool that works seamlessly within SOLIDWORKS to develop 2D schematics and 3D component layout. PCB designs come to life effortlessly with integrated design data, associative change processes, and robust analysis capabilities. SOLIDWORKS PCB merges electrical and mechanical design processes to help teach students the full scope of mechatronics and IoT.
- SOLIDWORKS PDM – works within Windows Explorer to easily find, rename and repurpose files, parts, and drawings, share design information, automate workflows and ensure team members and instructors always have the right version.
- Over 11 SOLIDWORKS Certifications*; including the CSWA-Academic and the CSWP-Academic.SOLIDWORKS Certifications help students prove to potential employers that they are not only proficient with SOLIDWORKS software, but also know how to design and analyze their ideas using industry-standard best practices.
- Access to My SolidWorks Professional for Students with over 600 product tutorial videos covering a broad range of SOLIDWORKS topics, providing your students the perfect platform to build their careers. The CSWA and CSWP exam prep courses are included.
Explore SOLIDWORKS Education Edition 2018-2019 and give your students the competitive advantage of learning the most widely used 3D design software in the world.
* Students may take these exams for free, if their school is a SOLIDWORKS Academic Certification Provider and on subscription.
Javelin Technologies is Canada’s leading 3D technology company for 3D CAD and 3D printing. Javelin is an OECM supplier partner and a preferred SOLIDWORKS Educational Reseller.