Do you work with multiple CAD systems? Do you reference or modify imported geometry in your SOLIDWORKS designs? Then this on-demand SOLIDWORKS training webinar is for you!
During this presentation; Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert, Jamie Hill, presents 3 key considerations that will allow for better incorporation of imported geometry into your SOLIDWORKS designs.
Working with Imported Geometry in SOLIDWORKS 2020
- Methods to RELIABLY import and repair geometry during the DATA TRANSLATION process.
- This section looks at file formats, the Import Diagnostics tool, and 3D Interconnect functionality.
- Ensure MANUAL REPAIR techniques are done SAFELY so the original design is not disrupted.
- This section includes checking, patching, and replicating your imported geometry.
- Techniques to QUICKLY apply REVISIONS to your imported models.
- This section discusses reloading options, comparative tools, and 3D Interconnect capabilities.
SOLIDWORKS Live Online Training
Now you can take live Certified SOLIDWORKS courses over the web.