Now more than ever people are needing the flexibility of working remotely. They need access to their SOLIDWORKS design tools. They also need to access their data and continue to work collaboratively. In this on-demand webinar, three of Javelin’s experts discuss a few options available, and the successes some clients have had, leveraging SOLIDWORKS cloud-based collaboration.
How to stay connected with SOLIDWORKS cloud-based collaboration
Over the last couple of weeks, our SOLIDWORKS technical experts have been busy publishing blog articles for our customers. Each article describes different ways to stay connected and access your SOLIDWORKS data securely while working remotely. During this on-demand webinar, the authors of these technical tips will discuss a few of the top (and perhaps most important) tools that you can leverage now.
For reference, here are a few of the most popular blog articles mentioned above:
- Using SOLIDWORKS PDM from home during COVID-19 shutdowns
- Services to help you access your SOLIDWORKS Data via the Cloud
- How can I work remotely during COVID-19 isolation or quarantine response?
- Working with SOLIDWORKS at Home through COVID-19 shutdowns
- Using your SOLIDWORKS Network licenses away from the office
- SOLIDWORKS Term (Rent) License vs Perpetual License you own
The SOLIDWORKS cloud-based collaboration experts
Javelin Cloud Services
Javelin's Amazon Web Service (AWS) Certified Experts provide cloud infrastructure and application migration solutions to small and medium sized businesses. We can help you to Plan, Design, Build, Migrate, Run, Operate, and Optimize your cloud service.