Collaborative Designer for SOLIDWORKS connects SOLIDWORKS CAD users and their data to the cloud through the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform. How will connecting to the cloud improve your daily workflows? Watch the video below to learn about collaborative design:
Top 5 reasons for SOLIDWORKS Collaborative Design
- Zero Setup: Collaborative Designer for SOLIDWORKS is already baked into SOLIDWORKS. Once a license is activated, you’re
ready to deploy and move projects forward in the cloud.
- Simple Collaboration: Once your design data is connected, all team members can share, iterate, compare, explore, and edit
data in one place—creating an easy-to-follow, standardized workflow.
- Single Source of Truth: Avoid file revision nightmares! Data and lifecycle management capabilities ensure your team is always
working on real-time data and accurate file versions.
- Effective Management: Open discussions and assign tasks while you continue to work in SOLIDWORKS for maximum project
- Step Up to New Technology: Not only will you automatically use the most up-to-date version of Collaborative Designer for
SOLIDWORKS, you will also open your team up to try new technologies available with 3DEXPERIENCE Works, such as
Sub-D modeling and advanced simulation with SIMULIA.