How do you encourage growth while maintaining your competitive edge? Download the paper to learn how manufacturers use data management to improve their ability to manage, secure, find, and leverage product data efficiently.
Today’s manufacturers face a host of challenges related to effectively managing product design and manufacturing data, not just within product development and manufacturing departments, but across the greater manufacturing enterprise. How well manufacturing organizations manage product and production data—and leverage this data to support related functions—has a direct bearing on a manufacturer’s ability to grow, as well as maintain and extend its competitive edge.
In an increasingly competitive global market, manufacturers must not only manage product and production data successfully, commonly known as product data management (PDM), they also need to effectively manage the distribution of product design and production data to related departments to improve their performance, a process known as distributed data management (DDM).
Download a White Paper to discover:
This paper examines the top five reasons why manufacturing organizations should improve data management processes and the ways that SOLIDWORKS® data management solutions can help them achieve their data management and business goals, by:
- Boosting productivity by automating manual, repetitive tasks and minimizing delays
- Improving product quality by eliminating revision errors and executing ECOs more efficiently
- Facilitating collaboration by connecting teams and linking product development with production
- Increasing organizational agility by shortening lead times and incorporating concurrent product development and manufacturing planning
- Inspiring innovation by more efficiently eliciting feedback from across the enterprise
Find more resources for topic: