Training Course Contents
Managing SOLIDWORKS Data in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform will teach you how to use the Data Management functions with SOLIDWORKS Data in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. You will learn about Revisioning, Assigning Tasks, Engineering Changes, and File Lifecycles. This course will give you the tools needed to manage an engineering change and lifecycle process inside the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
This course is designed for anyone getting started with data managements in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
NOTE: Participants will require access to their own 3DEXPERIENCE Tenant and SOLIDWORKS software for this training course. Access to software is not included with the course.
Course Info at a glance
Requirements & Benefits
Skills you will acquire
Managing SOLIDWORKS Data in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform Lessons
This course will concentrate on the following topics:
Getting started with 3DEXPERIENCE
Javelin can help you to use 3DEXPERIENCE® Works PDM in your business environment quickly and successfully following a best-practices-driven methodology developed for this training course.
The Javelin training course provides best practices that enables you to become comfortable with using the 3DEXPERIENCE platform in the shortest amount of time.
The training course includes:
- Collaboration using 3DSwym App and Communities
- Working with Revisions
- Exploring File Relations
- Collaborative Tasks & Understanding Notifications
- Lifecycle Changes
- Document Management
- Change Action and Issue Management
Choose from three different training methods available to you
Receive SOLIDWORKS training as a group in a traditional classroom environment.
Classes can be taken in one of our 12 training locations across Canada using SOLIDWORKS approved training content and methodologies.
- Cost effective training method.
- Leave the office to concentrate on learning.
- Learn more through group questions and feedback.
Live Online Training
With our online training you will experience an interactive learning environment where you can give feedback, gain access to the SOLIDWORKS training files and get time to work on training exercises.
- Online courses are typically half day sessions.
- More effective than video based training, with recorded videos learners are often not as focused on the training and skip exercises.
Onsite at your location
Receive training at your place of work. This style of flexible training is perfect for teams or individuals who are faced with a specific challenge and require personalized courses with on-the-job coaching.
- Use our state-of-the-art mobile classroom at your facility.
- Bring your team up to a consistent level of knowledge by having them take the same training at the same time.
- Benefit from flexible scheduling options.
Choose a Managing SOLIDWORKS Data in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform class from the list below
Get Custom Training
Contact us to learn how the Managing SOLIDWORKS Data in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform course can be included in custom training for your business