In this on-demand webcast, Javelin’s SOLIDWORKS Electrical Schematics expert, Delvin Masilamani; answers the key questions that designers ask when looking for an Intelligent electrical schematics solution.
Included in the SOLIDWORKS Electrical webinar
The focus is on planning configurations, design rule checks and handling design changes.
- Customize Device tags and Wire numbers
- Handle changes through a project
- Complete a design check/review
Watch this webinar if you need to:
- Automate your most error prone electrical tasks
- Wire numbering, device tagging and maintaining cross references
- Creating a BOM, wire list, cable lists, and other reports
- Automate your entire electrical project
- Efficiently use your standards rather than manually updating title blocks
- Combine 2D and 3D to ensure form, fit and function
- Effectively use your intellectual property
- Create and save design pieces for later use
- Use macros for plug and play design
- Bulk data, design and review
- Automate PLC creation with added macros to manage I/O
- Design rules check to conform to your design standards
Who should watch the SOLIDWORKS Electrical webinar
- Electromechanical Designers
- Electrical Engineers
SOLIDWORKS® Electrical software helps simplify electrical schematic creation with an intuitive interface for faster design of embedded electrical systems, including power systems, user controls, complex wiring, and harnesses.
The suite of SOLIDWORKS solutions for electrical/mechanical design and integration help design engineers reduce the risks inherent in innovation and get their products to market faster with less physical prototyping to reduce costs. With a consistent, powerful, intuitive set of design capabilities, all fully integrated with SOLIDWORKS, designers can establish an integrated design early in the process and avoid costly rework