SOLIDWORKS 2021 Video
SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation 2021 expands the types of CFD problems you can solve and continues to improve how project results are processed.
SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation 2021 includes the following enhancements:
- The volume of fluid method (VOF) used to simulate flows with a freely moving interface between two immiscible fluids is enhanced in Flow Simulation 2021, enabling you to include rotating regions and solve mixing simulations more accurately.
- For post processing activities, discover multiple improvements with plots that will reduce plot creation and modification time so you can publish and share meaningful results faster:
- Creating common plots to visualize results is now even more efficient by using the new Create-Plots-From-Scene command. You can even create the same plots in multiple projects all at once. If you create one or multiple plots that you want to use in other projects, simply show the desired plots and choose the new Create Scene Template option. Now you’re ready to create your various custom plots in any other project with only one command.
- Filtering Hidden Bodies in Component Control. You can show hidden or duplicated bodies in the Component Control dialog box.
- Calculating Minimum and Maximum Values from Plots. SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation 2021 calculates the minimum and maximum value of cropped plots.
- Customizing Visualization Parameters. You can customize visualization parameters for post-processing results.
With SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation 2021, you will improve your Simulation-driven design tasks with expanded capabilities and more efficient results processing.