SOLIDWORKS 2022 Video
SOLIDWORKS Visualize 2022 offers improvements to Animation such as multiple camera tracks, grouping and re-ordering, and camera path give you highly requested capabilities to bring your products to life. With new Instancing, you have more freedom to create and control patterns. Enhance realism with the new Shadow Catcher feature.
SOLIDWORKS Visualize 2022 Highlights
- Match Camera Perspective to Backplate: With the Match Camera tool, you can manipulate a camera by aligning vanishing lines to a backplate image. This allows more precise positioning of a model in front of a backplate.
- Shadow Catcher Property: You can turn any part object geometry into a shadow catcher object. Shadow catchers show the background through them and display shadows cast from lighting in the scene. For example, you can create a wall and specify it as a shadow catcher.
- Scenes Tab: Floor Effects parameters on the Scenes tab have been renamed for consistency with the shadow catcher functionality.
- Animations: Animations are improved in areas such as motion studies, organization, keyframes, and cameras.
- Render Output Viewer: You can use the SOLIDWORKS Render Output Viewer to manage render jobs and their respective output on a per project basis. You can recall (or re-execute) any previous rendering done in a project, directly from the render Output Viewer.
- Patterns: The Pattern tool is an evolution of the traditional Formation functionality.
- Corner Radius: The Corner Radius functionality is enhanced to smooth edges in parts.
- Cosmetic Threads: For more realistic-looking models, SOLIDWORKS Visualize automatically applies a normal map to models imported with cosmetic threads.
Are you ready for SOLIDWORKS 2022? Get your company, department and individual users ready by downloading our update guide.