Greater agility, flexibility, and collaboration are needed to innovate intelligent products. Today’s innovative consumer products and intelligent manufacturing systems require the convergence and synchronization of electrical, electronic, and mechanical design efforts into a single, unified development process.
Download the white paper to learn how these integrated tools can help you:
This white paper will show you how real-world customers are finding success in this incredibly competitive market by using SOLIDWORKS Electrical integrated solutions.
- Develop, produce, and introduce innovative consumer products more cost effectively
- Make ECOs faster and easier; changes are automatically reflected in related data
- Shorten design cycles and reduce designs costs
- Leverage 3D design data downstream for greater efficiencies
- Eliminate errors and improve quality as a result of better collaboration between stakeholders
About SOLIDWORKS Electrical
SOLIDWORKS® Electrical software helps simplify electrical schematic creation with an intuitive interface for faster design of embedded electrical systems, including power systems, user controls, complex wiring, and harnesses.
Find more resources for topic: