With SOLIDWORKS Simulation, having your CAD and FEA design validation software be fully integrated with each other is a huge advantage for seamless design validation. Not only are you able to develop your design’s quality and feasibility before generating any drawings, but you may also do so efficiently enough to cut engineering costs and delivery time.
Watch the new design validation features in action
Our senior application expert Angus Hudson breaks down this year’s new and improved features in the first installment of our design validation video series. Watch his 3-minute overview below.
SOLIDWORKS Simulation 2019
The 2019 edition of SOLIDWORKS Simulation brings advanced functionality to further automate your manufacturing processes. These new features include, but are not limited to:
- The global stiffness matrix only repeating itself if a different loading that changes the matrix is implemented
- Improved user interface to facilitate best practices within the program
- A new array of geometry-based controls for various Simulation products
- Ability to quickly and smoothly transfer from linear to non-linear analysis without losing any information
- You may remember that SOLIDWORKS Simulation 2018 allowed for ten faces per pin connector. This feature is now available in nonlinear analysis, both static and dynamic.
Related resources for SOLIDWORKS 2019: