Training Course Contents
Using the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform with SOLIDWORKS course teaches you the basics of using the Platform with either SOLIDWORKS Desktop or 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS. You will learn about dashboards and navigating the platform web interface, navigating the platform from within SOLIDWORKS, and how to work with SOLIDWORKS data inside the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
This course is designed for anyone getting started with SOLIDWORKS connected to the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
NOTE: Participants will require access to their own 3DEXPERIENCE Tenant and SOLIDWORKS software for this training course. Access to software is not included with the course.
Course Info at a glance
Requirements & Benefits
Skills you will acquire
Using the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform with SOLIDWORKS Lessons
This course will concentrate on the following topics:
Getting started with 3DEXPERIENCE
Javelin can help you to use 3DEXPERIENCE® SOLIDWORKS® in your business environment quickly and successfully following a best-practices-driven methodology developed for this training course.
The Javelin training course provides best practices that enables you to become comfortable with using the 3DEXPERIENCE platform in the shortest amount of time.
The training course includes:
- Platform overview and getting connected to SOLIDWORKS
- Creating and saving parts and assemblies to the platform
- Uploading assemblies
- Naming content
- Searching for your data
- Exploring products
- Using content from the 3DEXPERIENCE platform in SOLIDWORKS
- Creating and managing tasks
- Working with a 3DSwYm Community
Choose from three different training methods available to you
Receive SOLIDWORKS training as a group in a traditional classroom environment.
Classes can be taken in one of our 12 training locations across Canada using SOLIDWORKS approved training content and methodologies.
- Cost effective training method.
- Leave the office to concentrate on learning.
- Learn more through group questions and feedback.
Live Online Training
With our online training you will experience an interactive learning environment where you can give feedback, gain access to the SOLIDWORKS training files and get time to work on training exercises.
- Online courses are typically half day sessions.
- More effective than video based training, with recorded videos learners are often not as focused on the training and skip exercises.
Onsite at your location
Receive training at your place of work. This style of flexible training is perfect for teams or individuals who are faced with a specific challenge and require personalized courses with on-the-job coaching.
- Use our state-of-the-art mobile classroom at your facility.
- Bring your team up to a consistent level of knowledge by having them take the same training at the same time.
- Benefit from flexible scheduling options.
Choose a Using the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform with SOLIDWORKS class from the list below
Get Custom Training
Contact us to learn how the Using the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform with SOLIDWORKS course can be included in custom training for your business