Electrical & PCB Optimization Service
Need help automating your Electrical or PCB design?
Javelin's SOLIDWORKS Electrical Optimization Service will help you to bring your electrical projects to manufacturing faster.
The Javelin Electrical Services team can work with you at any stage of the design cycle to identify automation inefficiencies and develop optimized electrical workflows.
From the beginning stages of library creation to integrating complex wiring, cabling, harnesses, and PCBs with existing 3D models. Our certified SOLIDWORKS team has the industry exposure and software expertise to help you meet your design goals.
Optimize your design process
Typical SOLIDWORKS Electrical & PCB services include:
- Compiling large scale component and manufacturer part libraries.
- Reducing design time by eliminating manual tasks.
- Standardizing your electrical or PCB design process.
- Increasing collaboration and communication between users to reduce project downtime.
- Reviewing projects and providing tailored consulting.
- Tighter Schematic integration inclusive of PCBs, Automation & Controls, P&ID, Pneumatic, and Hydraulic systems.
Not just a SOLIDWORKS VAR, we provide the following services with our range of software products:
SOLIDWORKS Electrical Service Offerings
- Convert existing electrical legacy data to SOLIDWORKS Electrical or SOLIDWORKS PCB models.
- Help you get started with library creation, customize design shortcuts.
- Direction with industry specific product workflows and best practices.
- Guidance with documentation for your customized standards.
- Provide on-site assistance for advanced electrical design workflows.
- Integration with existing engineering processes and systems (ERP/MRP).
- Review current design process and advise automation opportunities.
- Develop tailored industry specific workflows.
- Analyse both live and completed projects for design intelligence, efficiency and manufacture readability.
- Outline optimization areas and advise changes along with best practices.
- Assist in bringing schematics to the 3D space for design realization.
- Provide tips and tricks to speed up the 2D to 3D transition and ensure the most realistic electrical system is achieved.
- Integrate PDB design with your mechanical design process
Service Case Studies
Learn how our customers have benefited
Nautel uses a combination of SOLIDWORKS products at every stage of production
ProVantage Automation uses SOLIDWORKS Electrical to get the job done fast and accurately
How a SOLIDWORKS Electrical Service can help your business
Reduce manual effort and spend more time engineering
We will show you how to use SOLIDWORKS Electrical software to it's full potential in order to streamline and simplify tedious schematic design tasks; from terminal block to contact cross reference assignments.
Ensure design reusability and consistency
Integrate electrical schematic design data with the SOLIDWORKS 3D model of a machine or other product to reuse design data in all aspects of your project.
Utilize built-in libraries of symbols, manufacturer part information, and 3D component models for consistency.
Eliminate error prone processes and reduce the number of design revisions
Help you to determine optimal lengths for wires, cables, and harnesses, while maintaining design and BOM synchronization between electrical and mechanical designs.