SOLIDWORKS Customization & Apps
Need to adapt SOLIDWORKS to match your business process?
Because SOLIDWORKS software has a flexible Application Programming Interface (API) we are able to adapt the system to meet customer needs. Typical customer requests include:
- We need to customize the SOLIDWORKS interface to match our workflow.
- We want to modify the SOLIDWORKS standard features and adapt them to how we want to build our models.
- We want to automate SOLIDWORKS to become more efficient by reducing manual input and repetitive tasks.
We CUSTOMIZE SOLIDWORKS
- The Javelin SOLIDWORKS Service Team helps customers to customize their SOLIDWORKS CAD and PDM software to adapt the system to match their business process.
- New SOLIDWORKS applications can be created from your specifications so that you have a completely custom system tailored to your needs.
Not just a SOLIDWORKS VAR, we provide the following services with our range of software products:
SOLIDWORKS Customization Overview
Javelin has in-house programmers that can modify the SOLIDWORKS Application Programming Interface (API) to customize the software to meet your requirements. Listed below is a selection of the SOLIDWORKS custom applications developed by Javelin.
Custom Application Examples
- Feed Screw Creator application for SOLIDWORKS.
- Automated Model and Drawing information created from an existing database.
- BOM Part Number Validation against item masters in an ERP system.
- Advanced Plant/Factory Layout Automation Add-in.
- Automated PDF and Flame Cut File generation for distribution to manufacturing from engineering.
- Custom software to transfer AutoCAD Bill of Materials to SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional.
- DGN to SOLIDWORKS translator.
- Material and Labour Cost Estimator Add-in for SOLIDWORKS part and assembly documents.
- Create custom applications: We will design and build a custom application in SOLIDWORKS to enhance the software for your business need.
- Modify SOLIDWORKS: If there is a SOLIDWORKS feature that you want modified or a custom PDM workflow that is critical to your business then we can help.
- Connect SOLIDWORKS to business systems: We can help you to connect SOLIDWORKS PDM to your ERP, MRP or CRM system.
- Teach you how to create applications: Our programmers can teach you how to use the SOLIDWORKS API to create your own applications.