SOLIDWORKS 2018 is here!
Javelin’s team of Certified SOLIDWORKS experts hosted a live broadcast to unveil the performance improvements, quality enhancements and new capabilities in SOLIDWORKS 2018 software; that will help take your product from design through manufacturing faster to improve your productivity. There’s never been a better time to upgrade than now!
The Launch Broadcast includes:
- Training so you can learn the new end-to-end processes help you accelerate innovation
- Insights into new solutions that simplify collaboration between disciplines
- New techniques with the advanced tools and the latest features
Featured in the Broadcast
Trakka 860 Motorhome designed by Trakka Pty. Limited; a leading Australian manufacturer of motorhomes and special-purpose vehicles. By implementing SOLIDWORKS Professional design software, Trakka Pty. Limited has created faster designs, reduced time-to-market, and improved product quality.
Meet the broadcast host: Scott Ellery – CSWE; Technical Solutions Expert
Scott Ellery has many years of experience working with SOLIDWORKS solutions in various industries. He has hands-on experience with the creation of part models and complex assemblies as well as linear static simulation, plastics (injection molding), as well as maintaining and updating drawings in a SOLIDWORKS PDM database including all engineering Design Changes and Revisions. Scott’s favourite new rendering solution is SOLIDWORKS Visualize.
SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD solutions enable you and your team to quickly transform new ideas into great products.
- Quickly create, validate, communicate, and manage your entire product development process.
- With Heads-up User Interaction, Instant 3D Modeling, intuitive display control functions, and customizable shortcut menus, you can keep clicks and mouse travel to a minimum.
- Includes the validation tools you need to ensure that products will meet or exceed performance requirements before you 3D print your prototypes.