Typical Challenges & Requirements
We know that IT is a challenge, especially connecting all of your multi-discipline distributed business systems to one central location and ensuring data integrity.
Requirements from IT departments include:
- We need a system that is easy to configure and able to match our business processes
- We need a system that will integrate with other systems, including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, Authoring and documentation tools, such as CAD, and existing Product Data Management (PDM) systems
- The system is easy to manage and upgrade
- Ensures data integrity and provides data to the right people at the right time.
Our IT solutions will provide you with:
- Flexible web service TECHNOLOGY built on SOA (services oriented architecture), that is easy to integrate with other systems, and provides flexibility for expansion and upgrades.
- Configuration Management and Workflow PROCESS to manage your product design through it's lifecycle.
- PEOPLE solutions for your team to learn how to implement and manage your business systems.
Future-proof your business systems and help your company handle the increasing complexity of today's products.
Model-based information technology lets you meet your unique business needs now and in the future
Our IT solutions include Aras Innovator®, a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) web-based software solution to support companies that need to manage product development, multi-site manufacturing, operations and quality compliance.
We also provide the EXALEAD OnePart web application, which allows you to quickly and easily find and reuse existing parts, 2D/3D designs and related documentation and SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional data management for your design and engineering department.
Aras Innovator PLM software allows organizations to efficiently collaborate to optimize resources, minimize costly errors, and reduce time to market.
EXALEAD OnePart is a business discovery application that accelerates reuse of parts, leveraging past designs, specs, tests, costing & related documentation
Bringing complex products to market and maintaining them through their life is a multi-step process. It requires managing bills of material (BOM) not only across mechanical, electrical, and software disciplines but also the extended supply chain
Collaborate on product development with a Bill of Materials that everyone can access
With Aras Innovator we help organizations connect and manage multiple sources of information in a single database. Easily create and maintain structured, multi-level bill of materials for each stage of your design and engineering.
Synchronize EBOMs and MBOMs for clear visibility into cross-disciplinary change statuses.
Learn more about Aras Innovator processes below:
With Aras Innovator the Javelin Process Team provides organizations with BOM Management by connecting multiple sources of information in a single database.
Training programs are not “one-size fits all”. That is why we provide a flexible training approach to personalize your training experience. Javelin has an extensive offering of training products and solutions.
Essential training for IT managers and professionals
Our tailored training solution provides a learning path and course content that is designed to target the specific needs of IT people.
Also if you need custom courseware for your people our training team can customize existing training courses or even create brand new courseware specifically for your needs.
Here are the courses you'll need to maximize your IT:
In the Using SOLIDWORKS PDM Course you will learn the essential skills for managing files with SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard and Professional versions
Do you need an Information Technology solution?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and get your questions answered