Manufacturing Process Planning (MPP)
Plan your projects
With the emergence of the Industrial Internet of Things (IoT), companies with complex products are looking for better ways to integrate their manufacturing operations.
But with today’s disconnected systems, authoring and reconciling MBOMs, process plans and work instructions, and ensuring synchronization with evolving product designs can be time-consuming and error-prone.
MPP with Aras Innovator® and services from Javelin
- Aras Manufacturing Process Planning provides an integrated approach to managing manufacturing data and processes in PLM.
- It supports graphical and concurrent process plan.
- Provides MBOM and work instruction authoring plus real-time automatic EBOM/MBOM reconciliation.
How We Can Help
Aras Innovator PLM tools & service from Javelin will help with your Manufacturing Process Planning (MPP)
Benefits of Manufacturing Process Planning with Aras Innovator
New capabilities bring together the Manufacturing Process Plan, Work Instructions and MBOM making them interdependent and automatically synchronized as changes occur.
This innovation enables direct EBOM to MBOM translation, which bridges the gaps enterprises have and creates the process foundation necessary for Industry 4.0 initiatives.
Companies can eliminate time-consuming manual processes and costly EBOM/MBOM conflicts, as well as improve efficiency by synchronizing process plans, MBOMs and work instructions.
- Bridge the gap between engineering and manufacturing
- Eliminate time-consuming manual processes and costly EBOM/MBOM conflicts
- Improve efficiency by synchronizing process plans, MBOMs and work instructions
- Implement a digital thread with as-designed to as-planned traceability
Features available with Aras Innovator PLM software
With Aras MPP, global product teams can define manufacturing processes at the same time and at multiple plants, therefore bridging the gap between engineering and manufacturing.
- Version controlled process plans detailing operations, steps, parts consumed, resources utilized, skills, documents referenced etc.
- Concurrent authoring of visually rich electronic work instructions
- Version controlled MBOM derived from EBOM using
- Drag and drop editing
- Concurrent process plan and MBOM creation
- Automatic EBOM/MBOM reconciliation
- Plant-specific MBOMs and process plans
Aras Innovator Quick Demo
Take a look at the MPP solution in action
Aras Innovator PLM solution
Aras Innovator PLM is full-featured, business-ready web based solution for Product Lifecycle Management.
Aras Innovator drives cross-functional collaboration and extends engineering business processes throughout the company and the extended supply chain.
Aras Services and Implementation
Want to improve your process with Aras?
Aras Innovator is a commercial offering that is purchased as a subscription from Javelin to gain access to the online service. With the Aras subscription your company gets access to new releases, service packs, administrative utilities, documentation and much more, along with options for technical support from Javelin.
- Live Technical Support from our certified support team.
- Remote Support to solve your technical issue right on your machine.
- Regular Communication of software updates and technical tips and tricks.
On-Site, In the Cloud, or Hybrid
With a modern, flexible platform you have complete control over your Aras deployment, as either data center, cloud or hybrid. You can deploy on-site and migrate to a hybrid or full cloud model without losing any solution capabilities, or start in the cloud and move to your data center whenever you want.
Model-Based Service-Oriented Architecture
The unique Aras® Model-Based Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) is designed to be:
- Flexible to meet today's needs and adapt easily as your business evolves
- Scalable to grow with your business
- Easy to upgrade, even if your system is heavily customized, allowing you to benefit from enhancements in new releases
Process Implementation Service
To achieve PLM success, you need a fast and thorough implementation that addresses the high priority areas of your business and results in company-wide user adoption. Working with Javelin you will be dealing with Aras experts that know your business and how PLM will drive your competitive advantage.
Implementation Services include:
- Requirements & Project Planning
- Pilot Proof of Concept
- Data Loading & Data Migration
- Configuration & Customization
- Systems Integration
- PLM Team Training
- Admin Training
- User Training
- Upgrades and follow-up
- Ongoing Support
Do you have PROCESS issues?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and get your questions answered