Data export just got easier. Single-window integration means all the tools you need work together using the same design data.
You can work directly in the native SOLIDWORKS® environment, instead of exporting models to a standalone product.Plus you can take advantage of unique SOLIDWORKS capabilities like Configurations, PropertyManager, and the FeatureManager® design tree.
Like SOLIDWORKS software, Certified Partner Products are fully associative.
When you make design changes, they update data automatically or warn you that additional changes are necessary. So you can be sure that your data is always in sync.
The Dassault Systèmes certification team rigorously evaluates all of our Certified Partner Products, making sure they comply with SOLIDWORKS standards.
So you can rest assured that they will look and feel like SOLIDWORKS and work with each new SOLIDWORKS release.
SOLIDWORKS Partner Product Selection
Choose from the following selection of Certified Partner Products
Aras Innovator PLM software allows organizations to efficiently collaborate to optimize resources, minimize costly errors, and reduce time to market.
With a DriveWorks SOLIDWORKS add-in you can automate your models, and provide a Product Configurator and Guided Selling tools for your sales force
ExactFlat SOLIDWORKS add-in software gives industrial fabric and textile manufacturers the ability to take their product design from screen to machine.
NESTINGWorks is a fully associative SOLIDWORKS Add-In to help engineers nest parts and get to manufactured products more quickly with optimized material usage.
PlantWorks is a fully integrated SOLIDWORKS add-in for rapid 3D layout generation for proposals, and can include photo renderings, and fly-through animation.
SOLIDWORKS Services included
Improve your performance and productivity with Javelin services
With SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service, you have access to extensive help from our SOLIDWORKS experts. Which will enhance your software investment and guide you through development challenges.
- Live Technical Support from our certified support team.
- Remote Support to solve your technical issue right on your machine.
- Regular Communication of software updates and technical tips and tricks.
Upgrades & Resources
Enjoy the latest version of your software and direct access to a comprehensive library of drawings, parts, assemblies, and features contributed by users around the globe.
- Automatic Upgrades to the most Up-to-date Version of your SOLIDWORKS software.
- FREE access to the SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal for Macros, Documentation, and the ability to submit Enhancement Requests.
- Full access to the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base for Articles, Tech Tips, and Best Practices.
Online Training & Certification
A MySolidWorks online account is included with your subscription service where you can get answers, stay current, and sharpen your design skills with online training:
- MySolidWorks Standard Account includes 600+ online tutorial videos.
- FREE access to SOLIDWORKS testing and certification to help you become a Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA) or Professional (CSWP).
Find out the Cost
Get Canadian pricing for SOLIDWORKS software