Configuring your information
Developing complex products, manufacturing and maintaining them through their life requires managing evolving product configurations embodying information developed by multiple groups inside the organization and in the supply chain.
Organizations struggle with the ability to define and maintain the processes needed to support their Software, Hardware, Systems, Manufacturing, Facilities and Infrastructure throughout the entire business lifecycle — leading to costly errors and delays.
Configuration Management with Aras Innovator® and services from Javelin
- Aras Configuration Management provides a comprehensive methodology for managing the configuration (hierarchical set of information) of a product or system throughout its life.
- Your business will have an enhanced system with process reliability through more rapid detection and correction of improper configurations that could negatively impact performance.
- Reduces errors, delays, scrap and rework.
How We Can Help
Aras Innovator PLM tools & services from Javelin for Configuration Management
Benefits of Configuration Management with Aras Innovator
Configuration Management extends beyond design information to include all requirements for the enterprise, plus your product, service, and solution deliverables throughout your business lifecycle phases.
Some of the key benefits of Configuration Management with Aras include:
- Increased efficiency with a defined configuration process that provides control and improves visibility with tracking.
- Cost reduction by having detailed knowledge of all the elements of the configuration which allows for unnecessary duplication to be avoided.
- Your business will have greater agility and faster problem resolution, giving a better quality of service for your customers.
- The ability to define and enforce formal policies and procedures that can help with process status monitoring and auditing.
- More efficient change management that reduces the risk of product incompatibility or problems.
- Faster restoration of your service if a process failure occurs. If you know the required state of the configuration then recovering the working configuration will be much quicker and easier.
Features available with Aras Innovator PLM software
Aras unique workflow tools and management of hierarchical information delivers the features you need to manage your business processes more effectively. Aras is able to:
- Provide configuration identification, control, status accounting and verification.
- Track baselines at different stages of the product lifecycle, e.g. as-designed, as-built, as-maintained.
- Utilize graphical online business process workflows with email notifications and reminders.
- Reflect CM2- and CMPIC-certified best practices for configuration and change management.
Aras Innovator Quick Demo
Take a look at the web-based PLM solution in action
Aras Innovator PLM solution
Aras Innovator PLM is full-featured, business-ready web based solution for Product Lifecycle Management.
Aras Innovator drives cross-functional collaboration and extends engineering business processes throughout the company and the extended supply chain.
Aras Services and Implementation
Want to improve your process with Aras?
Aras Innovator is a commercial offering that is purchased as a subscription from Javelin to gain access to the online service. With the Aras subscription your company gets access to new releases, service packs, administrative utilities, documentation and much more, along with options for technical support from Javelin.
- Live Technical Support from our certified support team.
- Remote Support to solve your technical issue right on your machine.
- Regular Communication of software updates and technical tips and tricks.
On-Site, In the Cloud, or Hybrid
With a modern, flexible platform you have complete control over your Aras deployment, as either data center, cloud or hybrid. You can deploy on-site and migrate to a hybrid or full cloud model without losing any solution capabilities, or start in the cloud and move to your data center whenever you want.
Model-Based Service-Oriented Architecture
The unique Aras® Model-Based Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) is designed to be:
- Flexible to meet today's needs and adapt easily as your business evolves
- Scalable to grow with your business
- Easy to upgrade, even if your system is heavily customized, allowing you to benefit from enhancements in new releases
Process Implementation Service
To achieve PLM success, you need a fast and thorough implementation that addresses the high priority areas of your business and results in company-wide user adoption. Working with Javelin you will be dealing with Aras experts that know your business and how PLM will drive your competitive advantage.
Implementation Services include:
- Requirements & Project Planning
- Pilot Proof of Concept
- Data Loading & Data Migration
- Configuration & Customization
- Systems Integration
- PLM Team Training
- Admin Training
- User Training
- Upgrades and follow-up
- Ongoing Support
Do you have PROCESS issues?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and get your questions answered