In order to guide the development of new products and verify completion, a clear set of requirements is required. But in the case of complex or system products, especially those with long development cycles and high supply chain content, this can become challenging, potentially creating unexpected costs and delays.
Requirements management with Aras Innovator® and services from Javelin
- Aras Innovator provides powerful capabilities for complex systems engineering planning, development and realization through the creation of a single, multi-discipline requirements hierarchy.
- A change management workflow assures requirements stay in sync as the system or product evolves over the lifecycle.
- You will be able to drive achievement of product objectives by integrating requirements from many different disciplines.
How We Can Help
Aras Innovator PLM Service from Javelin will help with your requirements management
Benefits of Requirements Management with Aras Innovator
Aras Innovator Requirements Management combines advanced requirements management functionality with enterprise PLM, providing companies with an easy to use process for systems engineering, systems planning, development and realization.
- Users can identify, associate, track and trace different types of requirements - including physical, functional, logical and performance requirements - and validate that the system or product satisfies the original intent.
- Global enterprises get the advanced capabilities they need to meet complex customer demands, drive product quality and minimize risks, making it an ideal solution for users of DOORS, SLATE and MKS Integrity who need to take their requirements management to the next level.
- Enables the creation of a single, multi-discipline requirements hierarchy that enables the organization of requirements by traditional discipline or other groupings without losing their place in the overall hierarchy.
- Links requirements to specifications, parts, Bills of Material, test plans and other PLM items at different phases of the lifecycle becoming part of the overall configuration.
- Change management workflow assures requirements stay in sync as the system or product evolves over the lifecycle.
Features available with Aras Innovator PLM software
- Powerful & Easy to Use - Comprehensive features with secure web browser access and familiar look and feel for users across the enterprise.
- Multi-Discipline - Simultaneously manage requirements from many different disciplines - mechanical, electronics & electrical, firmware and software - together in one location.
- Cross-Functional - Achieve requirements collaboration with Product Management, Marketing, Quality, Manufacturing, Procurement, Field Support and other groups throughout the product lifecycle.
- Enhanced Requirements Capture - Make anything a requirement including Files, Emails, Scanned Images, URL links, Pictures, Videos (even from YouTube), as well as existing PLM items, such as Parts, Materials, Drawings and CAD Models.
- Trace Matrix Verification - Provides traceability of requirements to verify that systems, subsystems and interfaces satisfy all of requirements, from high-level conceptual down to the detailed component-level.
- Comprehensive Impact Analysis - Requirements are included in the impact analysis on proposed changes and can become affected items on ECRs & ECOs.
- Closed Loop Validation - Full support for validation plans, procedures and all related documentation with reporting, sign-offs and workflow.
- Complete Compliance - A full audit trail with change history can be automatically recorded for environments with compliance and regulatory conditions.
Aras Innovator Quick Demo
Take a look at Requirements Management in action
Aras Innovator PLM solution
Aras Innovator PLM is full-featured, business-ready web based solution for Product Lifecycle Management.
Aras Innovator drives cross-functional collaboration and extends engineering business processes throughout the company and the extended supply chain.
Aras Services and Implementation
Want to improve your process with Aras?
Aras Innovator is a commercial offering that is purchased as a subscription from Javelin to gain access to the online service. With the Aras subscription your company gets access to new releases, service packs, administrative utilities, documentation and much more, along with options for technical support from Javelin.
- Live Technical Support from our certified support team.
- Remote Support to solve your technical issue right on your machine.
- Regular Communication of software updates and technical tips and tricks.
On-Site, In the Cloud, or Hybrid
With a modern, flexible platform you have complete control over your Aras deployment, as either data center, cloud or hybrid. You can deploy on-site and migrate to a hybrid or full cloud model without losing any solution capabilities, or start in the cloud and move to your data center whenever you want.
Model-Based Service-Oriented Architecture
The unique Aras® Model-Based Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) is designed to be:
- Flexible to meet today's needs and adapt easily as your business evolves
- Scalable to grow with your business
- Easy to upgrade, even if your system is heavily customized, allowing you to benefit from enhancements in new releases
Process Implementation Service
To achieve PLM success, you need a fast and thorough implementation that addresses the high priority areas of your business and results in company-wide user adoption. Working with Javelin you will be dealing with Aras experts that know your business and how PLM will drive your competitive advantage.
Implementation Services include:
- Requirements & Project Planning
- Pilot Proof of Concept
- Data Loading & Data Migration
- Configuration & Customization
- Systems Integration
- PLM Team Training
- Admin Training
- User Training
- Upgrades and follow-up
- Ongoing Support
Do you have PROCESS issues?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and get your questions answered