Join SOLIDWORKS ECAD expert Thomas to learn how to create accurate harness documentation quickly with no errors. Using SOLIDWORKS Electrical, Thomas will guide you from schematic to layout to show that there is a better way!
Today electrical engineers struggle to create and maintain harness documentation. Without the tools to keep their schematics, reports and “nail board” layouts intelligently linked together, they waste substantial time and effort repeatedly inputting data and checking their documentation for accuracy.
This on-demand webinar focuses on:
- Harness Schematic Creation
- Utilizing Layouts for Harness Layouts
- Using Mixed Schemes for Harness Layouts
- Creating Accurate and Detailed Reports
SOLIDWORKS Electrical Benefits
SOLIDWORKS Electrical software provides manufacturers with these three benefits:
- Boost product innovation: Grow market share and differentiate through groundbreaking product design. Empower engineering teams with intuitive, powerful electrical design tools that simplify development and the development of new ideas to bring innovative products to market faster.
- Ensure consistent manufacturing: Including electrical information from the schematic in the 3D model enables detailed planning, visualization, and documentation of the overall product design, helping to ensure consistent assembly from unit to unit.
- Shorten time-to-market: Coordinating electrical and mechanical functions enables teams to work in parallel to save time. Specific time-saving benefits include combining mechanical and electrical Bills of Materials (BOMs) to streamline production planning, and faster planning of cable/wire/harness paths using the 3D model.