If you are thinking about switching from your current CAD tool to SOLIDWORKS, we can help. The SOLIDWORKS Transition Toolkit provides you with the research information you need; plus a process plan for facilitating the move to SOLIDWORKS is outlined below:
Javelin SOLIDWORKS Transition Process
We have helped hundreds of Canadian businesses move from other 2D or 3D CAD systems to SOLIDWORKS. The process is a combination of understanding your current practices and transitioning you and your data seamlessly to SOLIDWORKS:
- We conduct a Design and Manufacturing System Analysis to create a custom plan for moving your company to SOLIDWORKS, the analysis includes:
- Determining how your company operates from initial design to product completion at the manufacturing stage.
- Learning how your team uses your current CAD platform (e.g. AutoCAD®, Autodesk Inventor®, PTC Creo®, Catia® etc.) and the challenges you face.
- Discovering your requirements and best practices required for your use of SOLIDWORKS.
- We can implement a data management solution to help control your legacy data, with the aim to improve and automate your company processes and documentation needs.
- We can develop a custom training curriculum that best meets your business requirements; and gets your team up and running quickly.
- Mentor your team on the tools and techniques for leveraging your legacy data.
- Provide you with a project plan on how to make the move to SOLIDWORKS including a return on investment (ROI).
Why partner with us?
Javelin Technologies has over two decades of experience finding the best in class 3D solutions to meet the growing demands of Canadian designers and manufacturers.
- Javelin is the largest Canadian value-added reseller (VAR) with 9 offices from coast to coast supporting over 6,000 Canadian product design and engineering businesses.
- A technical account manager will partner with you to find the best solutions and provide you with a plan to meet your goals.
- Award winning, certified technical support staff are there to help you make the switch and support your business moving forward.
Get started today, pick the Toolbox links shown, and contact us to help you move to SOLIDWORKS »
Access our SOLIDWORKS Transition Toolkit Resources
Pick the links below to access related white papers, product information, and customer case studies to learn about other Canadian companies that have switched to SOLIDWORKS:
- White Paper: Switching CAD Tools? What you should know
- Data Sheet: SOLIDWORKS® 2020 3D CAD
- Product: SOLIDWORKS 2020 Information
- Pricing: SOLIDWORKS 2020 Pricing
- Free Trial: Try SOLIDWORKS Online
- Feature: SOLIDWORKS 3D Interconnect will allow you to work with your existing CAD files directly in SOLIDWORKS
- Customer Case Studies: