SOLIDWORKS Training Passport
9 Training Courses / 1 Year
You SAVE up to CA$6,100 / 66%
Become a SOLIDWORKS Expert with 18 days of training at a special discounted price. Gain in-depth knowledge with our most cost-effective package.
ESSENTIAL COURSES included with the Passport
(NOTE: The SOLIDWORKS Essentials course can be substituted for a SOLIDWORKS Advanced Update course)
Passport courses are recommended to help you prepare for gaining a CSWP (Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional) accreditation.
The Using SOLIDWORKS PDM course is only available as a live online class only.
The SOLIDWORKS Essentials course can be substituted for a SOLIDWORKS Advanced Update course.
Terms and Conditions
- The purchase of a Training Passport entitles a single owner to attend public instructor-led courses for the 12 month period that commences on the purchase date. All course attendance must occur within this time frame with no extensions.
- Passports do not apply to private one-on-one, or on-site training.
- Passports cannot be combined with any other special offer, are non-refundable and non-transferable (cannot be transferred to another person or shared).
- There can be no exchanges of courses outside of the Passports and no extension to the 12 month duration.
- Registering for a course and cancelling late results in the regular cancellation fee.
- One headset will be provided per passport upon Javelin Online Live Training (JOLT) registration.
- Cancellations and transfers may be done without cost on or before 10 business days prior to the first day of training. After 10 business days, an administrative fee of $250.00 per person applies. Publicly scheduled course are subject to change. Courses not meeting a minimum attendance requirement are subject to rescheduling. Javelin will provide rescheduling notice at least 10 days prior to the course start date and in such a situation you will be offered a 100% credit for transfer to another date.
About the Training Manuals
- Manuals for online courses: Training manuals are only provided upon course registration and will be shipped prior to course start date.
- Manuals for classroom courses: Training manuals are provided during the first day of class.
Get a Quote for a Passport
Contact us to learn how a passport can help you become an expert