SOLIDWORKS Training Passport
Save up to 63% on the cost of obtaining the SOLIDWORKS skills you need
The SOLIDWORKS Training Passport offers you a comprehensive training plan at a special discounted price.
Our most popular training courses are included in the passport to ensure you gain the essential skills you need to use SOLIDWORKS effectively and will help you obtain SOLIDWORKS certification.
Invest in your Skills Development
- Unlimited training: With a training passport you attend unlimited instructor-led courses included with the passport for a 12 month period that commences on the first course attendance.
- 9 Courses to choose from: The training passport can be used for our most popular training courses, plus the option to select two additional advanced training courses.
- Training coordinated by Javelin: We can manage your training so you'll know which courses you have taken and when your passport expires.
Advanced Training for your Passport
Plus, select TWO additional courses from the optional Advanced Training courses:
SOLIDWORKS Training Passport Benefits
Invest in your skills and learn the latest SOLIDWORKS best practices
Online or In-class
The training passport applies to our SOLIDWORKS public training so you can take a training course online or in a classroom near you. Check our schedule for upcoming courses and locations.
Unlimited training in a year!
With a training passport you can retake a course included with your passport as many times as you like over a 12 month period. Or simply get a refresh on skills you may have obtained in the past but haven't had a chance to use yet.
Certified training & courseware
Passport holders receive certified SOLIDWORKS training, a step-by-step training course manual, and a certificate for successful completion of the course.
Why learn with Javelin?
Over 20 years experience providing SOLIDWORKS Training & Consulting
Training will help you and your business
Getting the best support with a service provider who you can partner with is just as important as the 3D design software you choose for your business. Here are a few good reasons to learn from a Javelin certified SOLIDWORKS instructor:
OPTIMIZE Your Process
Training that will allow you to be more productive with SOLIDWORKS and better connect your engineering/design and manufacturing departments.
Save Training & Production COSTS
Reduce the number of errors and revisions by ensuring that you are proficient with SOLIDWORKS.
Learning best practices will help your SOLIDWORKS system run faster; work more efficiently with shared libraries, and a customized SOLIDWORKS user interface to streamline your tasks.
Expert SOLIDWORKS Instructors
You will have access to a certified SOLIDWORKS staff with real industry experience helping customers in a variety of industries including agriculture, oil and gas, water purification, manufacturing, healthcare, and education. We are currently expanding our technical team and continually educating existing team members with the latest best practices.
Training Passport FAQs
Get answers to your questions about the SOLIDWORKS Training Passport
SOLIDWORKS Training Passport Terms and Conditions
- The Training Passport entitles a single owner to attend unlimited instructor-led courses offered within the Passport for the 12 month period that commences on the first course attendance. All course attendance must occur within this time frame.
- The first training course attendance must occur within 6 months of the purchase date.
- If the Passport holder ceases employment within the 12-month duration, then ownership is transferable to a replacement employee. The expiration date of the Passport will not be extended; it will still expire one year from the original start date. Please contact the Training Department to make this exchange.
- Registering for a course and cancelling late results in the regular cancellation fee.
- Cancellations and transfers may be done without cost on or before 10 business days prior to the first day of training. After 10 business days the administrative fee of $250.00 applies.
- Training manuals are only provided upon course registration. Digital courses enrollments will be shipped out prior to course start date. Manuals for classroom training are provided on the first day of training.
Interested in a SOLIDWORKS Training Passport?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and speak to a Training Representative